G-140W-C is an Easy, powerful, all standard-compliant, and highly integrated GPON Optical Network Termination (ONT) device also known as Fiber Router. It can be used in residential, Small Office Home Office (SOHO) and enterprise environment providing highly reliable broadband service.
G-140W-C is equipped with an ITU-T G.984 compliant GPON optical
interface, and provides the following user interfaces:
- Four auto-sensing 10/100/1000M Ethernet interfaces for high-speed Internet access and IPTV or Video on Demand (VOD) service.
- One voice (VoIP) service port.
- Two USB ports
- 2.4G(802.11b/g/n) WIFI
- 5 GHz(802.11ac) WIFI in Newer Models.
Features of Nokia Fiber Router G-140
Nokia Fiber Router G-140W Product Features
- Support for multiple simultaneous users.
- Advanced VLAN Bridge, supporting a variety of operating modes.
- Support for WEB configurable ONU authentication password.
- Supports traffic classification and powerful QoS features to meet the needs of different residential or business services.
- Support USB devices to plug-in.
- Support 2.4G 802.11b/g/n wireless adapter to associate.
- Support 5G 802.11ac wireless adapter to associate
Nokia G-140 Tear Down
The Nokia G-140 has a built in antenna, but the antenna used in the router is not so powerful. The WiFi antenna is built in PCB and does not have enough power to Transmit WiFi Signal for a long Range. The WiFi suffers even in a small area. Nokia should have used atleast 5 dbi External Omni Antenna.
In the above image, you guys can see theres a second port for WiFi Antenna which is not used, If the second port was also used then we could expect More Stable WiFi from this device.
Nokia G-140 Connections and Login
RJ45 Ethernet Interfaces (LAN1/2/3/4)
Connect the computer network interface or other network devices (such as Ethernet switch, IPTV Set-Top-Box) to the Ethernet LAN ports of the G-140W-Cushing an RJ45 cable. The 4 LAN ports are 10/100/1000M Ethernet interface. It auto senses the Ethernet interface speed to 10Mbps, 100Mbps or 1000Mbps.
RJ11 Voice Interface(TEL)
Connect the telephone set or Fax machine to the TEL ports of the G-140W-Cushing an RJ11 cable. The TEL1 ports are FXS interfaces providing services to voice and/or fax devices.
PON Broadband Interface (OPTICAL)
Connect the Fiber Interface point provided by the Broadband Internet Services Provider to the OPTICAL port of the G-140W Router Cushing a single-mode fiber optics cable with an SC/APC connector. There is a cover to protect the optical port. Remove the
cover before making the connection.
Power Interface (POWER)
To power up the device, simply just Connect the power adapter provided in the package of the Nokia Fiber Router G-140W-C. Connect the power adapter to the power socket. Press the ON/OFF button. Ensure the power LED indicator is on.
Nokia G-140 Router Username & Password
Login to the WEB Graphical User Interface of Nokia Fiber Router
Ip Address – 192.168.1.254
Username – userAdmin
Password – Printed on The Back of Router.
Nokia G-140 Fiber Router AdminGpon Password
Please Comment if it Works !!