Raisecom HT-803-N Setup – Onu Configurations and a full setup. Follow the guidelines to configure your Raisecom fiber router. Raisecom HT-803- N
Raisecom HT-803-N superadmin Password
Raisecom ISCOM HT-803-N Features
- Feature small size, attractive appearance, and low weight, thus applicable to home use.
- Comply with IEEE 802.11 and China telecom standards.
- Support multiple management modes, such as EMS and Web access, and provide abundant alarms, thus able to reduce the time for locating faults and lower maintenance costs.
- Feature low price, thus able to lower cost on constructing an FTTH network for a single user and applicable to massive deployment.
- Support being pre-configured for different groups of users, thus able to plug and play upon home installation and facilitate service activation, operation, and maintenance.
- Pass carriers’ internet working test and concentrated purchase test, thus able to internet work with other vendors’ OLT.
- 108 mm (Length) × 88 mm (Width) × 31 mm (Height)
- Weight 0.2 kg
- Maximum power consumption < 3 W
- The input of power adapter 100–240 VAC (50/60 Hz)
- The output of power adapter 12 VDC, 0.5 A
- Operating temperature 0–50°C
- Operating humidity (RH) 10%–93% (non-condensing)
- Altitude ≤ 5000 m
- Support the OLT in physical, logical, and hybrid authentication.
- Support distance measurement by the OLT.
- Support DBA of the OLT.
- Support triple churning encryption.
- Support optical link DDM and related alarms.
- Support controlling the Tx power of optical modules.
- Ethernet interface Support 10/100 Mbit/s auto-negotiation and 1000 Mbit/s full-duplex and flow control.
- Support statistics of unicast packets, multicast packets, and broadcast packets on the interface.
- Support rate-limiting in the ingress or egress direction of the interface.
- Support configuring MTU to 1518–2030, with the MTU being 1518 by default.
- Support interface-based storm-control over DLF packets, unknown multicast packets, and broadcast packets.
- Support configuring the storm control threshold based on the interface.
- Support MAC addressing learning and aging.
- Support configuring the aging time of MAC addresses.
- Support configuring the MAC address limit.
- Support querying and deleting MAC addresses and adding MAC addresses
- Support enabling/disabling loop detection.
- Support detecting inner loops, self-loops, and outer loops, and reporting alarms.
Raisecom Iscom HT-803-N VLAN
- Support IEEE 802.1Q.
- Support 4094 concurrent VLANs.
- Support CTC VLAN modes: transparent transmission, Tag, Trunk, and mapping.
- Support IEEE 802.1ad VLAN Stacking.
- Support classifying Layer 2 traffic by matching fields, such as the destination MAC address, source MAC address, VLAN ID, CoS, and Ethernet type.
- Support classifying Layer 3 traffic by matching fields, such as the destination IPv4 address, source IPv4 address, type of IP protocol, and DSCP.
- Support classifying Layer 4 traffic by matching fields, such as the source TCP port, destination TCP port, source UDP port, and destination TCP port.
- Support configuring actions for traffic classification based on QoS or ACL.
- Support SP or SP+WFQ queue scheduling.
- Support IGMP/MLD Snooping, the transparent transmission of multicast packets, and controllable multicast packets.
- Support configuring multicast VLANs.
- Support multicast immediate leave.
- Support enabling/disabling DHCP Snooping.
- Support DHCP Option 82.
PPPoE Support PPPoE Relay.
Maintenance and management
- Support OLT management and Web management.
- Support interface Up/Down alarms.
- Support querying memory utilization and CPU utilization.
Raisecom Router Username & Password
Username – superadmin
password – q!w@e#
Check Your Internet Speed Test. Check Your Bandwidth.
The superadmin password is “q!w@e#”
You can login to raisecom router web interface by accessing the router ip address, 192.168.1.1 in your browser.